A Harvard Business Review study concluded that up to 90% of all hiring decisions are based on the interview, yet a similar study by Michigan State University found that interviews reveal only a 14% accurate view of the candidate. That’s why a well-structured interview process is so important.
There are plenty of factors that can derail the success of an interview. Hiring managers let personal bias get in the way of finding the best candidates and candidates think the power of their personality will carry them to a job offer. The truth is, finding the right fit in an interview is hard to do.
We’ve prepared ten practical pointers to assist you in your next interview. It doesn’t matter if you are doing the hiring or a candidate searching for the right role, this podcast delivers valuable advice.
It can be confusing to keep all of the information on potential job opportunities straight, so we’ve got you covered. Your Potential Employer Template will keep you organized and focused on the information that really matters.Click Here to download it now.
Biggest Takeaways You Don’t Want to Miss:
- Candidates will retain your power and spot the best possible opportunity for a job you’ll love.
- Hiring managers will learn to spot hidden superstars.
- Steps to prepare for both an in person and Skype online interview
- Learn the right questions to determine the right fit for you and your company
- Simple steps to let go of limiting thoughts that hold you back from being your best